Saturday, January 06, 2007


Happy New Year! - What can I say, it’s been a while since my last entry. The problem is that I’ve been traveling so much and had so little time to update my blog. I went to Brno in the Czech Republic twice since my last entry and I loved it there. In fact I love it there so much that I’ll be there again in a couple of weeks. Yes – I met somebody there I want to see again and again, but that is the case for (almost) everybody I met there. So here you go. Mike and I have decided to spread the Scottish virus a little and Brno seems like the perfect place. They already have a Scottish Enthusiast bunch there called “Scotsky Pes – Scotch Dog” and they celebrate just about every Scottish feast there is, hence we’re off there again for “Burns Nicht” on the 26th Jan (I know Burns Nicht (Nicht = night in Scotts) is really on the 25th but people work etc). I can’t wait to see all of my friends there again and one in particular.

Have a great time Possums

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home