Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Another week has passed since my last entry here, and it’s been interesting. I’ve been getting slowly but surely netter. Although the strange thing is, that I’m still very breathless. I’m told that’s normal and to be expected. So if you’ve had any experiences with viral pneumonia, I’d like to hear from you.

The situation with my current wife seems to get a little better since I’ve asked my solicitor to deal with it. I had my little girl (9 years) over yesterday and it was great. She really enjoyed the attention and so did I. She hasn’t been here for over 3 weeks now and she immediately knew where she was. It was quite touching. It got a bit tense when I had to bring her downstairs to the current Mrs GroovyUwe’s car, because the last time I saw her on my own, I ended up being attacked by her boyfriend (see prev.entry). Anyway, it was nice to see my wee girl andI’m seeing her again on Friday.

Hang in there Possums!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home